Before Arriving to Maldives
- There is no mandatory quarantine on arrival to the Maldives.
- All guests must present a Negative result for a nucleic acid test (PCR test) for Covid-19 on arrival. The sample for the said test must be taken not more than 96 hours prior to departure to Maldives.
- For entry to Maldives a confirmed hotel booking is required in an approved hotel, guesthouse or a resort.
- Traveller Health Declaration (THD) must be filled in and submitted by all travellers travelling to and from Maldives, within 24 hours prior to their travel. You may submit the form electronically via http://imuga.immigration.gov.mv
After Arrival and Your domestic flights
- All visitors must keep a distance of at least one meter (3 feet) between one another at all times, while waiting at airport and all other spaces.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- Those who exhibit any Covid-19 symptoms will be asked to exit the queue and will be transferred to a designated testing area.
At Marina Boutique during your stay
- Contactless checkin. You will be checked in to your room directly. Please wear masks and observe social distancing at all times.
- Signage and distance markers in place in key areas have been installed.
- Temperature check for all guests and employees may be expected upon arrival.
- Use of personal protective equipment during interaction with guests (front office staff, restaurant staff, wellness staff)
- Hand sanitiser stations installed throughout public areas at guests’ high-contact points and in back-of-house areas. Enhanced sanitation procedures in all hotel key areas
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas.
- COVID-19 awareness, education, and training of all employees
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols in guest rooms focusing on high-touch points in guest rooms.
- Daily housekeeping service during a guest’s stay may be modified in accordance with guest requirements
- Food and beverage services have been adjusted in accordance with current safety recommendations
- Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- Disinfection of buffet tables after each service
- Menus replaced by disposable/’easy to clean’ forms or in digital formats
Departing From the island
- You can now do split stays and go to other islands, provided you submit a split stay declaration form to the authorities.
- A health declaration form must be submitted prior to departure from the Maldives.
- No other restrictions apply unless the individual has been placed in isolation or quarantine.
- If at any point in their stay a tourist stays at a tourist guesthouse, they are required to take a PCR test 72 hours prior to their scheduled departure from the Maldives.